- Survey / Installation
- Custom Design
- Automated Blinds
- In-House Manufacture
- Global Support
- Fabric Sourcing
- Project Management
Survey & Installation
No matter where you are in the world, our survey and installation team are able to assist with any project, taking complete ownership for a seamless fit and perfect finish.
- Expert field service engineers on-call, worldwide.
- Onsite survey, installation and modification service.
- Provision of customized training and advice, including motor integration and wiring diagrams.
- Dressing and steaming service for soft furnishing products.
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) certified.
- A Disclaimer and Barring Service check (formally CRB).
- Multilingual technical phone support.
- Full public liability insurance.
Ever evolving commercial property design leads to progressively more sophisticated windows shapes, larger sizes and extreme inclines, not to mention those challenges faced in commercial and passenger shipping. Shading windows in their hundreds and not all at the same size, can seem like a difficult task.
Working to your requirements, our award-winning design team are able to deliver intelligent solutions to the most complex of products. Balancing style and function, our blinds are all delivered to an uncompromisingly high standard.
- Specialists in blind and soft furnishing design for both marine and property.
- 22 years experience as the world’s leading supplier to the prestigious super yacht sector, demanding the highest quality.
- No matter how challenging the brief, a window treatment for each and every application.
- Expert advice on fabric selection, including fire retardant and UV resistant options, a must have in commercial environments.
- Extensive supplier network, ensuring that only the best fabrics and components are sourced.
- Design support at every stage. 2D and 3D product CAD drawings and wiring drawings can be provided.
- Automation specialists. Impartial technical advice and an extensive range of blind motors and control mechanisms.
- On site survey and installation, ensuring a seamless fit and integration.
- 2013 DAME AWARD winner, numerous awards recognising product design and innovation.
Oceanair automated blinds provide precise, quiet one-touch management of daylight. Through partnership with leading motor manufacturers such as Somfy, Lutron, Crestron and Silentgliss, not only are we able to meet your every automated blind requirement, but we also offer the greatest choice in the market.
From an entry level cost conscious option, through to whispering and intelligent drives for the ultimate automated experience, Oceanair’s Motor Menu has been designed to cut through the complexities, providing a simplified offer. For friendly, impartial advice on motor selection, contact our specialist in-house automation team.
- At the touch of a button, manage daylight and temperature control
- Control multiple blinds with one touch.
- Ideal for commercial use where multiple blinds will need to be operated.
- Easily operate hard-to-reach or awkwardly sized window blinds
- Maintain privacy and enhance security with automatic timers and sensors
- Enhance child safety, eliminate the need for manual pull cords
- Fully compatible with all major control interfaces, including smart devices (iphone)
- Simplified installation, in-house electrical engineers provide integration advice and wiring diagrams
- For complete piece of mind, in-house survey, design, manufacture and full installation service
- Multilingual aftercare support
With design, development and manufacture under one roof, Oceanair’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is able to ensure a consistency in production quality and quick lead times.
With a 150 strong workforce, each of Oceanair’s four manufacturing divisions, Soft Furnishings, Venetian Blinds, Roller Blinds and Pleated Blinds is fully equipped with the very latest tools and machinery - ensuring that your every blind and soft furnishing requirement is catered for, built by industry specialists.
Believers in absolute accountability, these divisions are supported by an in-house Machine shop, Engineering, Design, Electrical and Purchasing departments. Whilst Total Quality Management is adopted throughout the organisation, a dedicated Quality Control and Testing department is involved throughout new product development and the build process.
- Ensuring a seamless fit, custom blinds are assembled using a full size CAD template.
- ISO 9001 accredited, in-house Quality Control and Testing department.
- Quick lead times assured, through cellular and lean manufacturing.
- Ability to take on any brief, through specialist, fully equipped product manufacturing divisions.
- World leaders, through continuous investment in training and new technology.
- Global supply, UK and US assembly facilities.
Global After Sales Support
At Oceanair, our customers always come first. This philosophy has helped us to develop a reputation for providing one of the best customer services in the industry, meaning wherever you are in the world, your Oceanair product will be fully supported. This has been driven over the past 25 years, by our leisure marine customer base. We can now support larger projects around the world, meaning you can be supported, whether on land or sea!
With a multilingual distributor network spanning 38 countries, Oceanair trained professionals are always on hand to provide friendly customer advice, whilst offering an onsite measuring, installation and technical aftercare support service.
Choosing blinds and soft furnishings for large projects is a challenge. Oceanair are on hand to guide you through the fabric selection process, also offering our own fabric collection. Not only this, but we are happy to source any preferred materials, working with your own interior designer’s fabric specification. Oceanair take the worry out of the process, happily working to your individual requirements, providing full project management where needed. We can also create schemed room sets, ideal for hotels, cruise ships and property developers. We can even help to create multiple schemed room sets for your own private clients to specify from.
- In-house expert advisors and fabric sourcing.
- Oceanair fabric collection, developed with designers from across the globe.
- Exquisitely manufactured blinds and soft furnishings, using our in-house team of specialists.
- Over 20 years experience working with the worlds leading fabric houses, interior designers and architects.
Oceanair provide a full project management service, dedicating a member of our experienced team to your project, to take it through to completion. Oceanair are experienced in liaising with every member of the build process, with both commercial property and marine projects. By dedicating a team member to the project we can ensure that the delivery, integration and installation of your blinds are seamless.
Oceanair specialist project managers are experienced with client co-ordination, providing site visits and planning. In particular, Oceanair understand that no two projects are the same. Therefore, each project is tackled with the same level of detail and clarity. Importantly, all our qualified professionals, surveyors and installers are DBS approved.
At Oceanair, we understand that sustainability can enhance property value and that sustainable building is in high demand. It can be difficult to find manufacturers who adhere to sustainable design and production. Oceanair are proud to be a sustainable manufacturer, and here is how we do it:
Built to stand the test of time, we pride ourselves on the delivery of high quality blinds, curtains and soft furnishings. Availability of spare components ensures longevity of use, whilst making an important contribution to the environment through reducing waste.
The thermal properties offered by our products can significantly contribute towards the reduction of heating costs during winter, and reduction of air conditioning costs in summer. Through fabric selection, our products can also provide acoustic protection and visual comfort, whilst our sheer fabrics help to further reduce lighting and energy costs, through harnessing natural light and providing privacy.
No matter how complex the window shape or incline, our design team specialises in developing innovative product solutions, ensuring that the benefits derived from sustainable products can be realised throughout an interior. These products can be easily integrated into any home or building management system, saving energy efficiently through 21st century temperature and light control.
Our fabric collection encompasses a wide range of sustainable fabrics, including bamboo slats, roller and soft furnishing fabrics.
Many of our products have been designed so that they can be easily and quickly slid and/or clipped together, this not only removes the requirement for powered tools during manufacture, but also the number of screw fixings required.
Achieving manufacturing efficiency is a key design consideration, ensuring that waste is minimised, whilst still delivering quick lead-times. We have also successfully reduced the need for solvents in the production and cleaning of our products by switching to water based cleaning products.
Waste is further reduced through investment in the very latest manufacturing technologies and processes, including state of the art cutting tables, tools and machinery. Unavoidable leftovers are often used for fabric samples or as filling materials for transportation purposes. All waste materials are separated and the majority returned for recycling.
The first priority for Oceanair when determining our suppliers is quality, quality not only in regards of functionality but also of efficiency and sustainability. For example, our aluminium extrusion supplier, supplying components used in most of our products, has an in-house recycling plant, producing billets that are from 95% recycled material.
Wherever possible we work with ISO certified companies (ISO 9001/14001), and source locally, ensuring that emissions caused by transport are reduced.
More than 75% of all product packaging is recycled