Ask a Question
- Design Features
- Control Options
- Ordering Process
- Technical Data
- Technical Documents
A refined powered blind for hatch screens with modular design for versatility.
The new SKYSCREEN Powered harnesses the power of the Oceanair Atlantic motor range whilst sitting discreetly behind your yacht's headlining. Fully adaptable, the SKYSCREEN Powered allows the modular blinds to be interchanged and can combine both roller and pleated fabrics within a single blind. An optional lower frame cover allows the blind to be fitted into a recess without the need to fit a headlining over the frame.
- Designed to be concealed into the headlining, visually and physically less obtrusive
- Minimalist style makes for a completely clear aperture
- Modular design allows interchangeable roller and pleated blinds within the same frame
- Range of optional wood and aluminium hatch trims to complement any interior
- Fits either square or round apertures
- Powered operation with Standard Fixed Sequence or Advanced Flexible Control motor drives available
- Drive system reduces noise and increases efficiency
- Optional lower frame cover for recessed appearance
- Can be controlled by switch, remote control, a phone or tablet App or a central control system
Hover Over Hotspot For Information
Not only does SKYSCREEN Powered cater for almost any hatch type or size, Oceanair's unique modular construction allows the blind to be fitted in any orientation.
Thus, almost any size combination or orientation of hatches can be accommodated, with the blinds all operating in the same direction.
Aesthetically pleasing, covers any gaps between the SKYSCREEN and hatch.
- Accommodates most makes and sizes of hatch
- Upper trim lines the tunnel between the hatch and SKYSCREEN
- Lower trim provides a frame between the SKYSCREEN and headlining
- Upper and lower trims are available together or independently, as required
- High quality, hard wearing finish of the wood trim system gives a stylish and timeless finish
- Wood trims are available to fit any hatch and can accommodate a wide range of radius sizes
- Design can accommodate cambered headlinings
- Temperature stable, eliminating bowing, shrinking or expansion
- The edges of the trim are capped so the end grain is not visible
Wooden Trim options
- Long lasting, stylish finish
- Round shape available to suit main hatch brands
Aluminium trim colour options
Lower Frame Cover
- optional cover clips onto main frame to provide recessed installation
- Ideal for limited space or where there is no headlining
- Aluminium extrusion with injection moulded corners
Ordering SKYSCREEN blinds from anywhere in the world could not be easier with Oceanair’s all encompassing One Stop service.
We listen and assess your needs
An experienced Oceanair surveyor is available to carry out a detailed survey onboard your yacht, taking into account the dimensions and complexity of the hatch recess together with any other factors that may affect the installation and operation of your SKYSCREEN.
Once your SKYSCREEN has been manufactured, Oceanair’s experienced installation team are on hand to carry out the installation. They will ensure that the blinds operate to highest of standards.
Oceanair’s award winning international customer service team is able to provide full aftercare support service.
A 3-layer blind fabric combines 0% light transmission and 80% heat reflection in a waterproof, UV resistant, low maintenance blind fabric.
Also commonly referred to as Dimout, Privacy fabrics allow in a restricted amount of light, whilst ensuring complete privacy, even in the evening.
A PVC coated glass fibre weave enables air to flow around the cabin, whilst preventing minute insect access, as well as offering a long-lasting UV resistant solution.
Privacy / Room Darkening
|Recommended for:||Standard Hatches|
|Min width [X]||340mm (7 7/8")|
|Min drop [Y]||N/A|
|Max width [X]||800mm (31 1/2")|
|Max drop [Y]||800mm (31 1/2")|
|Product depth||47mm (1 7/8")|
|Headrail height||113mm (4 7/16")|
|Recess depth||47mm (1 7/8")|
|Angle Suitability (from horizontal)||≤30°|
|Fabric Type||Privacy/Blackout & Flyscreen|
|Aluminium (rectangular & round)|
|Lower frame cover option (aluminium extrusion with injection moulded corners)|
|Control types||Remote & hard switch|
|Fixed Sequence||1 motor|
|Flexible Control||2 motors|
Please note that this information is for guidance purposes only, refer to supporting technical documentation for further information or contact your local Oceanair representative.