Ask a Question
A custom made combination flyscreen and blackout roller blind for hatches.
Designed to sit flush with a yacht’s headlining, SKYSCREEN Roller Recessed is a unique combined flyscreen and blackout blind, custom made for hatches. Whilst the blackout blind provides full darkness, ideal for an undisturbed sleep, the flyscreen allows for an airy yet insect free environment.
Oceanair’s SKYSCREEN Roller Recessed (Mk2) has been superseded by the SKYSCREEN Roller Recessed (Mk5)
- A silicone seal joins the screen and the boat, solving any problems in size variation
- Components are made separately in order for the blind to be scaled to fit any boat or hatch size
- Supplied flat packed, quick and easy to assemble
- PVC liner system developed
- New mounting points, for ease of installation
Hover Over Hotspot For Information
Trim & Liner Options
Aesthetically pleasing, covers any gaps between the SKYSCREEN and hatch.
- Clips into the SKYSCREEN, trim can be easily cut down to fit any hatch tunnel.
- Accommodating all makes and sizes of hatch.
- Available in two heights: 44mm (1 ¾”) and 102mm (4”).
- Minimalist and stylish design, hard wearing and easy to clean.
- UV resistant material, durable, light reflective and light weight.
- Available in white and flat packed for easy shipping.
Aesthetically pleasing, covering any gaps between the SKYSCREEN and any round or D-shaped hatches.
- Hard wearing ABS, or an injection-moulded option for volume production.
- Minimalist and stylish design, easy to clean and install.
- Range of standard hatch sizes.
- Temperature resistant, available in white or beige.