Purpose of Position
To deliver the goals of the Oceanair business plan providing day by day sales support to the Sales & Marketing team and for the following customer sectors:
- Residential and Commercial
To ensure that all orders are processed quickly, efficiently and despatched on time
- A second language is preferred.
- Ability to work with Technical information.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise the workload.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attending Customer sites with the ability to up sell products and rectify any issues at the account
- Answer enquiries both internally and externally:
- Deal with enquiries & quoting to OA customers.
- Manage all day-to-day sales matters for your list of allocated accounts, taking ownership of their needs
- Create and manage deadlines for enquiries where appropriate
Provide direct support for Sales & Marketing Director and the Sales Managers as required.
- Coordinate sales information – including maintenance of
- Customer database to ensure all sales enquiries are entered and customer details updated as necessary
- Pricing guidelines
- Sales Handbook
- Regular work to correct information in M1, ensuring BOM’s are on job lines and information is corrected if errors are found.
- Raise customer delivery / backorder reports as required
- Manage all day-to-day sales matters for your list of allocated accounts, taking ownership of their individual needs
- Liaise with other departments to ensure order is dispatch on time according to customer’s individual needs
- Plan and book Installations when requested by our customers
- Training of new staff members
- Develop relationships with designated distributors by regular, two-way communication.
- Provide distributors with support at shows.
- Primarily supporting the development of business with our Distributors, supporting the sales manager to maximize the service level to this sector
- Checking and Verification
- Provide support and assistance to processing team
- Process sales orders (Standard & Custom) into M1 system
- Interpret incoming orders for custom blind products
- Communicate with customers – telephone, fax and email
- Produce Cutting List(s) from the order and pass to Production
- Day to day sales administration
- Be aware of Oceanair’s health & safety policy and, in particular, understand the arrangements which affect you and what your own responsibilities might be.
- Answering the telephone / Door
- General office duties
- Help with improvement projects as necessary
- Other tasks that may be requested from time to time by Your Manager or the Directors of Oceanair
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
- Undertake other tasks as may be required from time to time by the Directors of Oceanair Marine Limited.