Ask a Question
- Design Features
- Angle Suitability
- Control Options
- Ordering Process
- Technical Data
- Technical Documents
Fully customisable curtains.
Curtains provide a versatile and elegant way to add style and atmosphere to your interior whilst offering varying degrees of insulation, privacy and shade. With a wide choice of linings, interlinings, shape, length, colour and fabric, curtains are an infinitely variable way to soften an interior.
- Curtains are entirely made to order; size, shape and design are handpicked to meet your every interior design need
- Custom track bending service, ideal for curved surfaces
- Extensive range of coordinating accessories
- Wide collection of fabrics with sheer, privacy, blackout, thermal, fire retardant and UV reflective options available
- Choice of linings and interlinings available
- Manual and powered options available
- Attention to detail with hand stitched finish option
- Specialist team on hand to make the selection, ordering and installation process effortless
Hover Over Hotspot For Information
Headings & Tiebacks
Oceanair’s wide range of heading, tieback and holdback options enables you to choose a truly bespoke finish and style to match your every interior design need.
PERFECTED FOR CURVED WINDOWS
Curved track options available, for dealing with the bends and curves found in architectural design.
Ordering Curtains from anywhere in the world could not be easier with Oceanair’s all encompassing One Stop service.
We listen and assess your needs
An experienced Oceanair surveyor will carry out a detailed survey of your property, taking into account the dimensions and complexity of the window recess together with any other factors that may affect the installation and operation of the curtains. Oceanair take complete dimensional responsibility of projects from survey to completion.
Oceanair’s specialist in-house consultancy team are on hand to guide you through product design and fabric selection, providing wiring advice and diagrams if necessary.
Once the curtains have been manufactured, Oceanair’s trained and employed engineers will carry out the installation. They will ensure that the curtains operate to highest of standards, offering a dressing service for the finishing touches.
Oceanair’s award winning international customer service team is able to provide a full aftercare support service.
The Oceanair Fabric Collection details an extensive range of SOFT FURNISHING fabrics, offering a wide choice of textures, colours and styles to suit every taste. Our Oceanair soft furnishing range is seperated into 3 unique palettes, Earth, Natural and Granite, allowing you to scheme your whole interior - effortlessly!
Whilst you are free to choose from Oceanair's wide range of professional fabrics, Oceanair's experienced fabric buyers are on hand to source a fabric of your choice. For complete flexibility and project control, the Design and Production teams are equally comfortable working with fabrics sourced and supplied by you.
- Extensive choice of high quality fabrics, offering varying degrees of light transmission
- Privacy and temperature regulating fabrics, from ambient light flow to complete blackout
- Contrast fabric border option available
- Wide range of linings and interlinings
- Hand stitch option available for a personalised touch
- Oceanair are also able to work with customer supplied fabrics, or source them through our extensive supplier network
|Recommended for||Windows and doors|
|Min X||Manual||300mm||11 13/16"|
|Min Y||Manual||300mm||11 13/16"|
|Max X||Manual||4000-6000mm||157 1/2 - 236 1/4"|
|Max Y||Manual||3000mm||118 1/8"|
|Product / Headrail Depth||Manual||8-100mm||5/16-3 15/16"|
|Product / Headrail height||Manual||8-80mm||5/16-3 1/8"|
|Recess Depth||Manual||80-150mm||3 1/8-5 7/8"|
|Powered||80-150mm||3 1/8-5 7/8"|
|Fix Type||Face, top|
|Fabric type||Sheer, privacy & blackout|
|Fabric Options||Standard lined, interlined and unlined|
|Curtain headings||Tab tops, Eyelets, Pinch pleat,|
|Ripple pleat and pencil|
|Tie backs and holdbacks||Plaited, Crescent, Band, Chevron,|
|Tassles and wide range of holdbacks|
|Poles||Wooden||30, 40, 50, 63mm||1 3/16, 1 9/16, 1 15/16, 2 1/2"|
|Metal||19, 28, 35mm||3/4, 1 1/8, 1 3/8"|
Please note that this information is for guidance purposes only, refer to supporting technical documentation for further information or contact your local Oceanair representative.
Technical Documentation Filter
Please login to view more content here.