Our survey and installation team are able to assist with any project, taking complete ownership for a seamless fit and perfect finish.
- Expert field service engineers on-call, worldwide
- Survey, installation and modification service
- Provision of customized training and advice, including motor integration and wiring diagrams
- Dressing and steaming service available for soft furnishing products
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) certified
- A Disclaimer and Barring Service check (formally CRB)
- Multilingual technical phone support
- Full public liability insurance
Ever evolving vehicle design leads to progressively sophisticated windows shapes, larger sizes and extreme inclines. Working to your requirements, our award-winning design team are able to deliver intelligent solutions to the most complex of products with a balance between style and function, all delivered to an uncompromisingly high standard.
Whether looking for a one off product or volume production, we specialise in developing a unique look and range of product solutions for all price points. Since 1990, Oceanair have been supplying the world’s leading production boat builders, and now supply across the marine, residential, commercial and recreational vehicle markets.
- Bespoke product design, cost engineered and fully optimised for life on the road
- Something for every application, with a wide choice of blind and soft furnishing types
- Expert advice on fabric selection, including fire retardant and UV resistant options
- Extensive supplier network, ensuring that only the best fabrics and components are sourced
- Design support, 2D and 3D product CAD drawings
- Automation specialists. Impartial technical advice, and extensive range of blind motors and control mechanisms
- 2013 DAME AWARD winner, numerous awards recognising product design and innovation
Oceanair automated blinds provide precise, quiet one-touch management of daylight. Through partnership with leading motor manufacturers such as Somfy, Lutron, Crestron and Silentgliss, not only are we able to meet your every automated blind requirement, but we also offer the greatest choice.
From an entry level cost conscious option, through to whispering and intelligent drives for the ultimate automated experience, Oceanair’s Motor Menu has been designed to cut through the complexities, providing a simplified offer. For friendly, impartial advice on motor selection, contact our specialist in-house Automation Team.
- At the touch of a button, manage daylight and temperature control
- Easily operate hard-to-reach or awkwardly sized window blinds
- Maintain privacy and enhance security with automatic timers and sensors
- Enhance child safety, eliminate the need for manual pull cords
- Fully compatible with all major control interfaces, including smart devices (iphone)
- Simplified installation, in-house electrical engineers provide integration advice and wiring diagrams
- For complete piece of mind, in-house survey, design, manufacture and full installation service is available
- Multilingual aftercare support
- Integration made easy with new wireless blind technology
With design, development and manufacture under one roof, Oceanair’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is able to ensure a consistency in production quality, and quick lead times.
With a 150 strong workforce, each of Oceanair’s four manufacturing divisions, Soft Furnishings, Venetian Blinds, Roller Blinds and Pleated Blinds is fully equipped with the very latest tools and machinery - ensuring that your every blind and soft furnishing requirement is catered for, built by industry specialists.
Believers in absolute accountability, these divisions are supported by an in-house Machine shop, Engineering, Design, Electrical and Purchasing departments. Whilst Total Quality Management is adopted throughout the organisation, a dedicated Quality Control and Testing department is involved throughout new product development and the build process.
- Ensuring a seamless fit, custom blinds are assembled using a full size CAD template
- ISO 9001 accredited, in-house Quality Control and Testing department
- Quick lead times assured, through cellular and lean manufacturing
- Ability to take on any brief, through specialist, fully equipped product manufacturing divisions
- World leaders, through continuous investment in training and new technology
- Global supply, UK and US assembly facilities
- Flawless quality, finishing touches are always made by hand
At Oceanair, our customers always come first. This philosophy has helped us to develop a reputation for providing one of the best customer services in the industry, meaning your project will be fully supported.
Oceanair trained professionals are always on hand to provide friendly customer advice, whilst offering a measuring, installation and technical aftercare support service.
Contact our sales team for further information about our product range.